Members Area

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Spaceteam Admiral's Club is a community of friends and fans of the game [Spaceteam]. Anyone can create an account but there are special rewards if you support my future projects by becoming a paying member!

Join the Admiral's Club- Henry (aka Captain Spaceteam)

Portuguese translation

2»

Comments

• Hi tgdnt -- I worked on a lot of the translation, tested it and all -- I noticed a few weird combinations would still come out. I tried to eliminate a few, but I am sure it would still benefit from more cleaning and tweaking.

I think changing "wormhole" for "buraco negro" is an excellent idea (one that did not occur to me). I wonder if Henry sold many PT-BR versions of SpaceTeam? If didn't, he may think not worth it to still update the language files. If he did, perhaps people are already used to the "wormhole" version?

In retrospect, I would definitely go with "buraco negro". That's a good idea from our Spanish speaking friends.
  • It's easy to update the language files but right now Spaceteam is going through some big changes (I'm trying to rebuild the entire game in the Unity engine).
    But I will put this change on the list for the next update!