The Spaceteam Admiral's Club is a community of friends and fans of the game [Spaceteam]
. Anyone can create an account but there are special rewards if you support my future projects by becoming a paying member
Join the Admiral's Club
- Henry (aka Captain Spaceteam)
New "Unlock All Upgrades" option
I’ve changed the pricing for in-app purchases in the latest Spaceteam update (version 1.4). Instead of having six individual upgrades for $1 each, there’s now a single $5 purchase that will unlock all the upgrades. I made this change partly as an experiment to see if it makes a difference to sales. It’s easier to find and understand and I think $5 is a pretty good deal for everything you get: Achievements, three Challenge Modes, Symbolic Mode, new Outfits, and four new Ship/Panel skins. Especially considering the main game is free
Because the old items are no longer available and I don’t want people buying anything twice, if you bought any of the previous upgrades (even just a single $1 item) then all the upgrades will be unlocked for you!
This seemed like the best and least confusing solution to me but I apologize if it seems unfair.
Some of the upgrades are personal however, like the Ship's Cat and the different skins which will only be unlocked for you.
- Delete and reinstall Spaceteam and then go to Upgrades and choose "Restore Previous Purchases".
- If that doesn't work, wait to see if you get an email receipt from Apple (it might take a day or two after your purchase).
- If you get a receipt you can ask for a refund by using the "Report a problem" link in the email.
- If you DON'T get a receipt then it's likely that the purchase didn't go through for some reason and you can try the "Unlock All" button again.
This problem should go away with the new version I'm working on.
- What country are you in?
- What device model/system are you running?
- Is your device “jailbroken”?
- Anything else you can think of that might be relevant...
Let me know if you still have problems.
If you want to design your *own* character you'll need to join the Admiral's Club as an Ensigneer (or higher). You'll also get the Lexicogulator and a bunch of other goodies.
I tried to repurchase the upgrade but nothing happens when I press the unlock button - no price, Google Play doesn't popup.