Members Area

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Spaceteam Admiral's Club is a community of friends and fans of the game [Spaceteam]. Anyone can create an account but there are special rewards if you support my future projects by becoming a paying member!

Join the Admiral's Club- Henry (aka Captain Spaceteam)

Fridge magnets?

I love the idea of SpaceTeam fridge magnets but didn't have $100 to commit to the kickstarter. Is there any chance they'll be available for purchase elsewhere in the future?

Comments

• Probably at some point in the future, but since they were meant to be incentives to pledge at a higher tier it would be a bit unfair to start offering them to everyone just yet. I will try to figure something out though.
  • Will a similar thing be done with lexigator? Or the custom character? (Possibley in a new in-app purchase)
  • I do have a plan to continue offering them in the future through a Patreon page with a similar reward structure as the Kickstarter (except it's a monthly contribution instead of one-time).
    I would like to be able to add them as in-app purchases in some way, but Apple has guidelines about this (eg. I can't offer an IAP for sale outside of the App Store) so I might have to get creative.
  • Can you do an IAP for a feature set that will expire?
    E.G. "ACTIVATE LEXICOGULATOR FOR 30 DAYS - $10
    this site talks about this method in detail, including the restrictions on auto-renewing subscriptions