Members Area

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Spaceteam Admiral's Club is a community of friends and fans of the game [Spaceteam]. Anyone can create an account but there are special rewards if you support my future projects by becoming a paying member!

Join the Admiral's Club- Henry (aka Captain Spaceteam)

Concerning Admiral's Club and the content

I am interested in joining the Club. But there are a few questions I have in mind before making the final decision (Other than having a test run with my relatives and friends).
1. Am I allowed to share the QR Code with all my relatives and friends? Is there a limit in sharing that QR Code with people I know in real-life?
2. Concerning the ringtone and the soundtracks, will I be able to download it via Apple Store without using PC?
3. What exactly are a Digital Patch and a Digital Certificate?

Thank you for answering the questions in advance.

Comments

• Hi!
    Here are my answers:
    1. Each membership is supposed to be for a single person. If you share your QR code then those people will have access to your account and will be able to edit your Lexicons and Characters. If you want to collaborate with someone on a Lexicon then you can do it like this but just be careful. However, you can share the Lexicons you create with anyone *without* sharing your code. They are designed to be shared.
    But if your friends like the game then please encourage them to support me too!

2. If you have an Apple device you will need to download the ringtone and soundtracks to your computer and then sync them with your phone. On Android you might be able to download them directly, I'm not sure.

3. The Digital Patch and Digital Certificate are the image files used to produce the physical embroidered patch and printed certificate that come with the Ambassador membership package ($50). You can use the Digital versions for whatever you want (eg. as a badge on your website, print them out and frame them, make stickers, etc.)

PLEASE NOTE: at the moment you can only join the club at the Ensigneer level, but I plan to re-open the club officially with additional membership levels later this year.