Members Area

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Spaceteam Admiral's Club is a community of friends and fans of the game [Spaceteam]. Anyone can create an account but there are special rewards if you support my future projects by becoming a paying member!

Join the Admiral's Club- Henry (aka Captain Spaceteam)

Older Versions?

edited March 2015 in General
Would you happen to have links to older versions of ST (preferably older iOS versions)?

Comments

• Older versions have more bugs in them and are usually not compatible with the new versions so they aren't very useful. Also, unlike Android, it's not easy to distribute iOS apps outside the official App Store.
    Why are you interested in them?
  • I know that they are buggy, and I know how I can install the .ipa files. I was wanting to play with the older versions and potentially learn from them (I am starting to get into coding with Xcode).
    I was wondering if you had the older .ipa files on hand and could link me to them.

Thanks,
    X

• Sure I can send you one but I'm not sure how much you'll learn from the IPA file by itself. If you want to see the source code I can send you that, although it's pretty messy at this point.