Members Area

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Spaceteam Admiral's Club is a community of friends and fans of the game [Spaceteam]. Anyone can create an account but there are special rewards if you support my future projects by becoming a paying member!

Join the Admiral's Club- Henry (aka Captain Spaceteam)

Any way to join Admiral's Club now?

Hi there!
First off, I have to thank you for this wonderful game, me and my friends absolutely love it and play it very frequently.
Even for some of them who don't speak English much, the German translation is perfect.
Our only problem is that we caught on an bit late, since we started playing late November 2014, so now that we are ready for more, my question is if there's any way for us to receive the kickstarter rewards now although the campaign is over.
I didn't find any way yet so thanks in advance and I would be thrilled to throw my money at you, Henry!

Comments

• Thanks! At the moment there's no way for new people to join the club but I'm planning to start accepting new members soon, probably through Patreon or PayPal. I'll let you know when I have something ready.
  • Thanks for the quick reply!
    Glad to hear there will still be a chance for us!!