Members Area

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Spaceteam Admiral's Club is a community of friends and fans of the game [Spaceteam]. Anyone can create an account but there are special rewards if you support my future projects by becoming a paying member!

Join the Admiral's Club- Henry (aka Captain Spaceteam)

The ESL Version

edited April 2018 in General
Hi! I am from Finland and wanted to ask our english teacher if we could play this sometime. I tested it out and it was nice but i was kinda dissapointed that i couldnt find any place for the Admirals Club rewards. And i know this is probably intentional, but is there any integration of the Adm. Club rewards in the ESL version? If not, will there ever be?

And do not start developing this feature just because of me, it’s probably better off without it. Just tell me of you are going to sometime.

Comments

• Hi Kaltsua, You're right there are no Admiral's Club rewards in the ESL version. Since it's an educational game we wanted to keep it completely free, and since it was funded with a university grant I didn't need any extra support. There will be more Admiral's Club rewards in my next game Blabyrinth but I don't think it makes sense to add them in the educational versions. Sorry!
  • When do you want to release your new game? It is really interesting to try it
  • edited May 2018
    And about what is it?
  • edited May 2018
    My new game is called "Blabyrinth". It's played in the same way as Spaceteam but with less shouting :) You are exploring a labyrinth with your friends, solving puzzles and finding cryptic clues, strange symbols, and secret passages. I usually describe it as a cooperative procedurally-generated escape room. You can read more about it on my blog. Here are a couple of relevant posts: I'm hoping to launch it later this year.