Members Area

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Spaceteam Admiral's Club is a community of friends and fans of the game [Spaceteam]. Anyone can create an account but there are special rewards if you support my future projects by becoming a paying member!

Join the Admiral's Club- Henry (aka Captain Spaceteam)

no gyroscope

It would be nice if there was another way to perform flip/shake actions if the user doesn't have gyroscope.
FYI my device is Alcatel Idol 3. Perhaps repeatedly tapping the ship or a button

Comments

• Hmm, it is supposed to also work with just an accelerometer but there are probably still some bugs. I'll try to figure something out so that it works properly.
  • Awesome. I'm open to testing if you need it.
  • edited August 2017
    Have you fixed this game problem?
  • Hi @glendahernandez ,
    The game should detect flipping and shaking even if you don't have a gyroscope. In order to test it, please go into [Upgrades] > [Diagnostics] in the game. Try shaking and flipping and see how the values change. If "Shaking" never changes to "YES" then please make sure you have the Accelerometer enabled on your phone (sometimes it is called "Motion Controls" in settings, it has various names). If it still doesn't work then please let me know and I'll try to fix it in the next version.
    Thanks!
  • edited October 2017
    Thank you for this response. Very useful
  • edited December 2017
    Yes, I have used it when I was working with it