are lists of words and phrases that replace the default Spaceteam technobabble. You can play with business jargon, or medical jargon, or a sailing ship theme, or just add your own personal in-jokes.
Any Admiral's Club member can play games using custom lexicons but only Ensigneers or higher ranks can create
them.To play with a Lexicon:
- Tap the Admiral's Club banner at the bottom of the Spaceteam title screen:
- Log in (if necessary) using your membership card or member ID
- Tap "Lexicons" in the menu
- Activate the lexicon you wish to use
- If you want to download someone else's shared lexicon, click the plus button and type its keywordTo create a Lexicon:
- You should do this on a computer rather than a phone since you will be typing lots of text
- Make sure you are signed in to the Admiral's Club forum (this site)
- Click the "Members Area" button in the top-left
- Click the "Lexicogulator" button
- Click the "New Lexicon" button
- Add Phrases, Verbs, Adjectives, Nouns, and other words to the lists
- Test your lexicon in the browser before playing with it by using the "Lexicogulate!" button (you should make changes and test several times until you are happy with the results)
- Your lexicons should show now up in the Admiral's Club area in the game
- You can also test your lexicon in single-player mode in the game by using the "Test Lexicon" button on the title screen
Perhaps another possibility is that my device had somehow not downloaded the lexicon modifications I made on the website. I guess you have to sync it, even if the switch is set to on.
Thanks for your support!
I have made a new lexicon and used the German base. When I test it in the Lexicogulator it works just fine but when I test it ingame, all the on/off verbs seem to be switched. For the German language it should be " " but it appears to be " ". It appears to be the same for when there is a noun and you get two buttons with verbs that are to be pressed.
Is there something I'm doing wrong?
Thanks in advance and all the best,
Oh and I meant to explain it in my previous post like this: "For the German language it should be "NOUN VERB" but it appears to be "VERB NOUN"."
If the main language is set to English then please try changing it to German and see if it makes a difference.
your fix has resolved the issue. Thank you very much!