Members Area

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Spaceteam Admiral's Club is a community of friends and fans of the game [Spaceteam]. Anyone can create an account but there are special rewards if you support my future projects by becoming a paying member!

Join the Admiral's Club- Henry (aka Captain Spaceteam)

Special Achievements

Me and my friends have recently been trying to collect the special achievements. We still have trouble with symbolic gesture and sundive (of course, that one's HARD). Love the alien pet!
I've really been looking forward to the new version since android users could see which medals they got, but I couldn't. Now I updated and I still can't see it :( Did I miss something or is this intentional?

Comments

• I'm sorry! With the new version you can no longer get the Special Achievements by completing the challenges. They were supposed to be only available during the Admiral's Challenge tournament, but you could still get them for a while afterwards because I never removed them from the app. But they are gone in the latest update :(
    However, if you're an Admiral's Club member you can now activate the special achievement *rewards* through the Members Area.
  • Thank you, that wasn't clear. I liked the concept and would love to see something like that again, if not in Spaceteam, then maybe in another one of your games ^~^
    Really thinking about joining the Club now.
  • edited April 2015
    Im sad they are gone.
    I think the game should always have unlockables because they give the players something to work for and to show off.

BTW I had a few of them unlocked before I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Any way to get em back without a membership? No big deal, just wondering.
    BTW again what did the alien pet do?
  • People did seem to enjoy them. Maybe I'll put them back in!
    For now you can get the ones you missed by following the instructions in this thread: http://spaceteamadmiralsclub.com/forum/discussion/139/special-achievements-are-gone-after-update-to-1-61