Members Area

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Spaceteam Admiral's Club is a community of friends and fans of the game [Spaceteam]. Anyone can create an account but there are special rewards if you support my future projects by becoming a paying member!

Join the Admiral's Club- Henry (aka Captain Spaceteam)

Admiral Club ID?

So, I am a huge spaceteam fan, but when I tried to sign in to Admirals Club ( in the iPhone app) it asked for a photo or number ID. But I don't have one. How can I find mine?

Comments

• Hello, same question here. I've the android app and I also have unlocked all
  • So I discovered two ways to do this: check your member's area, or use a QR code reader to scan the QR code on your membership card and copy that number.
  • you can actually directly scan your membership card in the app
  • edited February 2015
    Where do I find my membership card or how could I get one?
  • I will be sending an official welcome/announcement tomorrow to Admiral's Club members that explains the new features.
    Until now, the only way to become a member of the Admiral's Club was to back my Kickstarter campaign, but I've added a temporary PayPal link to the Members Area page if you want to become an Ensigneer and get access to the digital rewards. I'm planning to re-open the club officially to new members soon through Patreon.
  • Ok thank you
  • I'm having trouble getting this to work on Android. The QR reader says it isn't supported and when I try to manually input the code I get "access denied."

The QR string has letters on the front. Do these need to be input as well? It's not possible to do so on Android right now because the text field is marked as numerical only.
  • Hi brucelet, unfortunately I couldn't get QR code scanning working on Android so you will have to enter your ID manually. You should only enter the numbers, not the letters.
    If you send me your member ID privately via email (henry@sleepingbeastgames.com) I will help get you logged in.
  • edited February 2015
    Where do we find our ID?
    Thanks
  • Signed up today and paid via the Paypal link, but nothing changed so assume I'll have to wait till Monday to be 'promoted'?

Interestingly, after paying I was directed to a page to download Squish on PalmOS... I assume that's not meant to happen?
  • Yes sorry this is first time I've started adding new members through the PayPal link so there are a bunch of steps I have to do manually. I will have your account set up today!

And thanks for the tip about the Squish redirect! I will fix it. That was an old game I made that I don't support any more.
  • So to access the in-app admirals club you have to pay?
  • If you are not already a Kickstarter backer then yes, the only way to access the Members Area is to buy an Ensigneer membership through PayPal. The Admiral's Club features are mostly thank you rewards for helping me make more games. The Kickstarter was a "pay what you can" model, which I liked, and I'll be going back to this model soon with Patreon.
  • Is there still a way to get the physical package?
  • Not at the moment no, sorry. I do have some physical rewards left over from the Kickstarter and I'd like to offer them again at some point but preparing & shipping physical goods is a big task so I'm not ready to start it up again yet.
  • Is a membership given to people who pay for the upgrades in the app? I bought it specifically to get into the admirals club and I cant find a way in.
  • No, the app upgrades are a separate thing. This is partially due to App Store guidelines. At the moment the only way to join the Admiral's Club is using the PayPal link in the Members Area here on the forum. I will be officially re-opening the club at various membership levels soon.
    Let me know if you would like a refund on your purchase!
  • No, thanks. I realized that I love symbolic mode. It makes the game even more hilarious!
    Is it ever going to be available for less than $25? Having the lexicons seems like a ton of fun, but I'd rather not pay 25 dollars for them. (I know that the whole point is to donate, but I dont think my parents would approve of me spending money like that.)
    Thanks for clearing that up. :)
  • Yes, the $5 and $10 memberships will return. You'll be able to use other peoples' lexicons but you won't be able to make your own.
    If you want to join at one of these levels just send the amount by PayPal to "henry@sleepingbeastgames.com" and I will make an account for you.
    Thanks for your support!
  • Thanks. Does that mean that if I pay 25, I could make my own?
    Might be worth it to see the look on my friends face when he sees his name in the game. XD
  • Yes, the $25 Ensigneer membership comes with the Lexicogulator and the Character Creator, as well as everything in the Digital Membership Package.