Members Area

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Spaceteam Admiral's Club is a community of friends and fans of the game [Spaceteam]. Anyone can create an account but there are special rewards if you support my future projects by becoming a paying member!

Join the Admiral's Club- Henry (aka Captain Spaceteam)

Near death saves

I was trying to do the Sundive challenge where you have to get 5 near death saves in A single game but I don't think I understand near death saves right.

What I'm doing is not doing anything until the siren starts going off, And then I'll complete the instructions until the siren goes away. But then after A few levels of that I let myself lose and it says I have 0 near death saves.

What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• Yeah it's not really explained anywhere, but a Near-Death Save is when you successfully complete an instruction that would otherwise have been fatal (if you failed it). The siren actually has 3 warning levels that get faster and more urgent: yellow (3 failures to go), orange (2 failures to go), and red (1 failure). You need to be in the red to get a near-death save.
    Good luck!
  • Okay. Thank you for the help!