Members Area

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Spaceteam Admiral's Club is a community of friends and fans of the game [Spaceteam]. Anyone can create an account but there are special rewards if you support my future projects by becoming a paying member!

Join the Admiral's Club- Henry (aka Captain Spaceteam)

How i join the admiral club?

edited April 2014 in General
Im atill confuse how to join admiral club and how i can create a custom character like in your kickstars

Comments

• All you need to do is to contribute to the Kickstarter campaign. If the campaign finishes successfully then I will start producing and sending out the rewards.
    If it doesn't reach its goal then I'd still like to find a way to offer the new features like the custom characters and the Lexicogulator but it will be more difficult.
  • Done,i will help you
  • Please post more updates on the Kickstarter page to draw more interest to it. It would be a shame if this is not funded.
  • I agree! I'm posting the next update today and they will be a lot more frequent now that I'm back in town. I was travelling in Europe for the past two weeks so I didn't have time for proper updates.