Members Area

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Spaceteam Admiral's Club is a community of friends and fans of the game [Spaceteam]. Anyone can create an account but there are special rewards if you support my future projects by becoming a paying member!

Join the Admiral's Club- Henry (aka Captain Spaceteam)

Error when buying Upgrades on iOS

Attention everyone,
There is currently a bug causing Upgrades to not be unlocked when you buy them on iOS. The purchase will go through successfully but then it will say "Error Verifying Receipt" or something similar.
I submitted a fix to Apple last night (May 25th) and it will be released as soon as Apple can review it, probably by the end of next week.

I'm very sorry if you recently bought the Upgrades and cannot use them!

In the meantime you have two options:
- Wait a week until the update is ready (version 1.8.2), install it, and choose "Restore Previous Purchases" in the Upgrades screen. They should now unlock properly.
- Ask Apple for a refund using the "Report a problem" link in your receipt email.

As always, thanks for your patience and support.

Comments

• Apple reviewed the update much sooner that I expected, and the new version is already available!

If you're having problems, please update your game to version 1.8.2 and choose "Restore Previous Purchases" from the Upgrades screen.